Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

..."East of the Resource Block Model means it's outside of the Block model and outside of the pit shell."

Actually the pit shell goes well to the east of the current block model. In order to mine the stuff in the block model, the pit slope has to angle back for stability. A lot of the stuff inside the pit wall and into the block model is the 171Mt of inferred.

The presentation states just that: "Drill east of current Resource Block Model to test area treated as waste in the Feasibility Study."

I posted some of the old drills in this area east of Paramount. They are few, far between, highly variable and drilled to very different depths. This kind of drill pattern tells me that there isn't enough consistent, statistically relevant data to deam it anthing higher than inferred (if even that). As we know the inferred cant be modeled into the FS. Because this stuff has to be excavated in order to reach the Proven & Probable areas of the block model it counts as waste.

Most of the 171Mt of inferred is in the Liard/Main zone as someone just mentioned earlier. As I posted a long time ago, 171Mt of rock is a huge volume and could fill BC Place stadium something like 24 times IIRC.

New Message
Please login to post a reply