Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Hi again,

MTS, I appreciate the time and effort you have put into this submission. Quite frankly I do not consider it prudent to respond to the plethora of comments you have included, many from a variety of other bloggers, knowing that my comments are being directly filed thereon. Does that not make me a blogger and what are the optics of that? Not good in my opinion.

I will say for the record that the Copper Fox team worked very hard to complete this joint venture deal with Teck and we are delighted to have them as partners and as the operator of the JV. We believe Teck are the best in the mining industry at what they do and well positioned to unlock the tremendous potential of this project, for example undertaking a drilling program as soon as they are able to get the newly formed JV up an operating.

As regards how these negotiations leading up to the JV were handled by each I can state that all dealings were of an extremely professional nature and that each party came away with their primary objectives.

Regards Mike

=========

Dear Mr. Smith, thank you for responding to my email; although not with the answers I expected I do appreciate your position.

I don’t know how else to get the answers from you except to ask you directly and honestly, but maybe if you read the concerns of everyone and answered them in a generic news release. The share price is still dropping as everyone is bailing out. Someone needs to plug the hole now and that can only be done by addressing people’s concerns.

Thank you,

New Message
Please login to post a reply