Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Just to clarify....They are drilling within the pit shell of both the 2012 and the 2002 mine plans. The mineralization - the chargeability at least - extends into the mountain but not through it. They did an IP in 2009 on the real east side of the ridge but didn't find much. The untested east side of Paramount is wholly on the west side of the ridge.

That said, the rationale for drilling where they are planning fits into a lot (if not all) of what BCmetallurgist said about improving the mine plan. The current mine plan has the rim of the pit more or less at the very ridgeline of Mt Lacasse and the 'saddle' (pass) to the east of Main/Liard. If the 2013 drilling is successful at finding good mineralization, then they will be able to justify extending the mine plan to the east - and down the east slope. That will decrease the height of the east pit wall and reduce a lot of material treated as waste.

New Message
Please login to post a reply