Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

So the plan as I understood it was to finish Schaft Creek, have a liquidity event, pay out and then roll the share back and do it again on another property.

See the plan as I understood it was to finish our contractual obligations ("working interest" not "ownership"), and see what Teck elected to do. Not to pick on anyone, but name me one company that can objectively make a statement such as this. No one knows theyre going to be bought out.

So, markets have not allowed the liquidity event. 25% of Schaft isn't going to fetch a reasonable value in this market. I don't want my holdings of Schaft creek given away for millions when it is worth billions.

Liquidity event? That can virtually only occur when a buyout is announced. Reasonable value in this market? Id be buying across the board, this is one hell of an opportunity for savvy investors to be picking up plenty of companys at a discount. EVERYTHING to do with the mining sector is undervalued right now.

Theres a reason theres a differentiation between "smart money" and "retail", and this board proves it.

Millions....Billions....Quadrillions....(what was the next valuation.......$95.87/share?), in this market youd be lucky to get your money back let alone profit.....its as bad as anyones ever seen in the last 30-40 years...that being said....management pulled off a hell of a deal when most acqusitions were being done at an extreme discount. Keep your valuation in your head, the storys not yet over, and if nothing else you now have a free ride on Tecks back. Patience might not be anyones strong suit....but you now have an extremely de-risked investment, and an appropriate trigger in the event of a non-teck acquisition. That first right of offer is money.

Where the hell is that 4 year clause now? Get the lawyers boys....

I also don't want my shares diluted with exploration expenses on another property. So the only way I can see going forward is to spin CUU2 off CUU leaving enough money in CUU to cover corporate expenses until an opportunity to vend Schaft comes along.

You dont want your shares diluted? No offense man....theres over 400 million shares out....your as diluted as they get. Not trying to be condescending, just offering some objective perspective....but CUU is profitable now off of Tecks efforts. Theres a free ride, we no longer have any say in Schaft Creek, just a percentage thats going to pay in one form or another.

interested in what people think

Careful with this statement on this board.....after all....you best assimilate to the borg.

But since you asked......

Theres a lot of backlash against the management here and for the life of me I dont see why. Management has done their duty very well in the face of extremely adverse markets. Who in the hell ever said we owned Schaft Creek in the first place? (Dont even try to tell me this wasnt the idea a while ago)

BASH!

Management owns what....67%....wasnt this one of the biggest reasons to buy a few years ago? What a 180....now most people feel they havent lived up to their "fiduciary obligations".....well aint that messed up....when you knowingly buy into a company thats 67% owned by management.....dont you realize youre outvoted from the get go?

BASH!

When youre choked you're down 37% how do you think they feel?

Whos brilliant idea was it to attempt to vote that options shouldnt be extended? Duh....outvoted genius....

BASH!

MANGEMENT has done you all a great service.

Not only have they locked up a sweet deal for you (sorry....most of you were owed big time for owning the paper), they also provided most of you a run from lets say $1.00 to $2.75.....and you somehow feel they let you down? (.$.08 to $2.69.....THANKS!)

They gave you a 275% return (based on a buck), or a bit more, or a bit less....I bought at $.08....heres something that should have been said a while ago...THANKS MANGEMENT! I made a bundle! Because I knew when to sell!

Maybe thats the problem...."longs" didnt know when to sell.....or trade it.....or realize they were up so big it was stupid to keep expecting profit.....

Again back to the "smart money" vs "retail"...who buys in overbought conditions?

If you didnt take the profit they put on the table...its your fault, not theirs....can anyone come up with one logical argument as to why they wouldnt want their own stock (67% of the holdings!) being valued at $2.75+?

Now lets start to look at the problems.....psychology can be such a pain....

This board has UNREALISTIC EXPECTATIONS! Come on guys....theres no reason a SPECULATIVE STOCK wont totally give us a 3-5 bagger....especially inside of 90 days! And not just once....lets just keep saying this and moreover..lets keep believing it!

This board censored, mitigated and banned people who didnt want to assume the appropriate mentality (drink the kool-aid Foxy?).

This board has done a 180 on itself and alls I can say is its extremely appropriate.

Lastly (final nail in the coffin?) for all the cheerleading, and due dilligence, and fantatically following certain members who may as well be investing gods....heres a bold one....THE "BASHERS" CALLED IT A HELL OF A LOT BETTER!

Mind you I got labelled a basher...read some of my posts from last year where I attempted to express a bit of caution.

Challenge: show me one post I didnt say this would pay

Challenge: (Foxy)..show me one post where I bashed Elmer...(Bonus!) Show me one post Ive ever made that wasnt on Stockhouse or Agoracom...(in direct reference to your claim Ive bashed on SI, Ive never posted on any site that wasnt SH or AG)

Challenge: "True" longs....justify all the condescension youve shown towards people who were a touch more realistic than you.

Okay...

Now that thats all done....

Lets get to the meat of the matter.

I had to revise my opinions of where the share price would end up....like some people here I got way ahead of myself, but I always had a nagging doubt.....a general rule in the stock world....if it seems to good to be true....you better believe it is. Plus....I sold most of my holdings at $2.69.....yow...gotta love the PROFIT that MANAGEMENT made me.

Ive appended mine down....that being said....I still only see SIGNIFICANT upside from here.

Significant means different things to different people....and sadly a whole slew of folks believed they needed to take huge positions at $1.50+

I still think theyre going to make some money.

I STILL THINK THEYRE GOING TO MAKE SOME MONEY!

I cant disclose where I think this will go, I have no idea....but I can say this;

Time is your friend. Anyone hoping on a quick buyout is probably not going to see it. I can only see commodities goin up in the next year. That will affect the 25% ownership we now have secured. (No worries guys...we own it! 4 year clause!)

Patience and temerity will now pay where over zealousness has clearly failed....if youre underwater I get that, Ive been there, and it sucks.....but its even more important for those of you who are to understand the time value involved here, and to wait for the bull market I think is just around the corner....thats where our 25% will gain a lot of value.

I know it was long....but I have such a tendancy to be verbose when Im impassioned.

Good luck to everyone, stop believing the hype that perpetuates from the board, the share price proves its wrong.

Stop believing this stock will tank....the coming bull market coupled with investor patience will pay off.

And for once.....can everyone start having realistic expectations?

Rogue,

New Message
Please login to post a reply