Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

good morning everyone.

had a chance to review the agoracom 38 pages version of cuu's insider trading history these past few days. noticed a few obvious glitches in this info, however; overall info revealed/confirmed some interesting points that have NOT to my knowledge been publicized thru this or the SH forum:

mcdonald i) has been actively trading the FOX since early in his involvement as a director ii) had purchased 13,047,000 shares and had sold 3,390,300 (including 446,500 for $1,068,890 near our highest share price) iii) remains with 9,647,100 shares and $3,421,919 tied up in the FOX

ernesto i) has never sold any shares ii) has approx $42.4 million tied up in the FOX

elmer i) 2 trades that sold shares/19 that purchased shares/options ii) holds 839,000 shares and has $264,086 tied up in the FOX

mike i) has never sold any shares ii) holds 580,000 shares and has $295,750 tied up in the FOX

all of the above is from the 38 pages of insider trades section from agoracom after you check the stock quote for CUU part.

it's of interest to note that mike/elmer/david are all in their age 60's and they must be impatient for a liquidity event to happen. they aren't "spring chickens" either. as well, how does ernesto exit with a reasonable profit with over $40 million tied up?

i am disappointed in the current state of affairs but am hopeful that "CAPITAL GRANT" is right in his hunch and that something is percolating. anyways good luck to all and follow the money. still holding strong.

regards hka

New Message
Please login to post a reply