Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm hardly on the board anymore, but pop in once in a blue moon because I was so focused on CUU for a few years. As some know, through PM's, I sold my entire position between January and March 2013 because I didn't like the BFS or how the delays played out (despite managements many promises).

I did see what I thought was another good near term investment and fortunately it worked out, and I made some good money back that I happened to be down because of CUU (I am one of the lucky ones who bought right up to 2.70! Good life lesson I call it.). I only say this to say that there is life and good investments post-CUU.

My feelings on CUU haven't really changed from 6-9 months ago. I think it will be a mine at some point, I think there is upside from here, but I think this could be years in the making. I can't see it ever getting down to the single digit range again, because so much work has been done since 08-09 to now, and Teck seems to want to move this forward.

Has it bottomed now? No clue. From my vantage the timing is a big unknown, that's why I will watch and wait on the sidelines. Just one perspective among many here of course, an announcement could come tomorrow.

Good luck to all - those with a short timeframe, those with a long timeframe, those in-between, etc.

It would be satisfying to see a bigger, more economical deposit proved up I must say ... at least I would be right on one thing, when eating crow about the "potential" that hasn't yet been realized in NI 43-101 docs.

Cheers

New Message
Please login to post a reply