Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Having emotion in what you say is not a violation - many of us have a lot on the line. And please tell me how my post shows emotion that requires second thought?

I find it interesting that there are never reports to all the posts that show nothing but extreme positivism and optimism. I often wonder how some people can turn something that 99% of investors would see as a problem or issue, into something far more positive than the truth.

I am a long...I remember coming here a couple years ago when SH turned to crap. I am wondering what site will host the next exodus of investors who want to hear accurate facts and positive or negative opinions.

There are people on here whose opinions I respect and take more seriously than others. It is quite easy to spot the basher, and they usually dont last a day. Knocking off people who have proven they are long , have been here since 2011, shows that there are posters like yourself and Hub leaders who have other agendas and only want a positive spin on this stock - are you one of the professionals you speak of? The lack of free speech here is alarming.

I want to hear the thoughts from Rabid tiger, T2T (contrarians), Prospekt, Chappy (Share both sides), Web (depends on the day), and Vette (ultra positive)....I am really getting annyoed with people that cheerlead, and I think many feel the same. Less and less people are posting becuase they have already left - what a tragedy.

I'll check back in a bit to see if I am now banned for speaking up....

Spitfire

PS I have contacted Agoracom in my previous post, and I have seen others request their help in this issue. I have yet to see it resolved, and unsure why it isnt resolved in the manner most here recommend - transparent explanation of rule violation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply