Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I see you guys got drill results today. I followed CUU closely for a while so I thought I'd share my thoughts. I'm not a current shareholder so hopefully this message doesn't get banned.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, RT. The notion that one has to be a shareholder to post here is ridiculous. At least you're honest enough to admit that you sold your position. Being forthright with that infomation alone makes you more trustworthy than some people who post here regularly, IMO. I hope you continue to share your knowlege and opinion from time to time.

So I'm out here in the dog house after my wife threw me out cause my very large CUU Chunk of stocks is worth one quarter of what I paid for them... Always holding till the end. but scared.

It is definitely an unsettling feeling, UET. I had envisioned a much different outcome when I poured so much of my investment funds into CUU. If RT is right and Teck is likely to plan a major drilling program for 2014, then I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see major action with the share price until the later stages of next year, barring a miracle out of Arizona. Keep that doghouse as comfortable as possible!

Remember , in the Dec 3 NR Elmer Stewart said "We expect some or all of the drilling results for the 2013 season at Schaft Creek to be released in December."

I'm hopeful that today's NR was for just some of the drill results. Idubs was also wondering where the results for the two deep Main Zone holes were. Could we expect another news release on the other holes? That would bring the total drill program closer to the 10000 metre that was previously stated.

That's a good question, herbie 1. Has anyone contacted Elmer about this? If not, I'll gladly inquire.

New Message
Please login to post a reply