Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

My Q&A with Teck's VP of IR

Copper Fox publicly released the 2013 Schaft Creek drill results on December 19th, What are the thoughts from yourself and Teck management regarding these results?

Sorry, but we can't disclose what may be material information to investors on a selective basis. You will have to wait for what comments we might make in our Q4 report.

When is Teck expecting to publicly release the feasibility study on the Relincho project? The presentation stated the end of 2013 but this timeline has expired. Any developments?

Regarding Relincho, we had said we would complete the feasibility study at year-end, but we don't see any need to disclose the results immediately. We will make our comments on this in our Q4 report also.

What is Teck's average cost to produce a pound per Copper for their projects?

Our cash cost of copper production at q3 was approx $1.70/lb, net of by-product credits.

What kind of Copper projects does Teck find attractive to develop and invest in from a value and mining perspective?

The type of projects Teck is looking for are long life, with large scale production, in the low half of the cost curve ( more likely open pit rather than u/g operations) in good jurisdictions with good returns considering the specific risks of the project.

My thoughts on Excelsior's PFS

This company releases their PFS and the shareprice skyrockets over 300%. This is a good example of what I was trying to explain in connection to CUU releasing their PEA document on the Van Dyke project. These immense gains in shareprice can only be made on a low share count and Market capitalization! I want CUU to enlist the Desert Fox company as a publicly listed entity on the TSX-V. We should do an IPO with limited shares outstanding and small market capitalization with the intent to release the PEA to improve the value of the new company bringing the shareprice to new levels and all time highs. The same event would happen (200%+ gains) if the results are good like Excelsior's current outcome.

New Message
Please login to post a reply