Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Another CEO of a resource exploration company says...

So I got a reply from another CEO of a resource exploration company that is in the same industry as CUU that operates a mineral deposit in British Columbia. This below reply should illustrate how important it is to be well financed in these poor market conditions and having a major partner like Teck that covers the costs for our benefit when it comes to advancing the Schaft Creek project through exploration and mine development initiatives. While CUU continues to advance their assets aggressively other companies are cemented where they are until the financial markets improve.

The CEO's reply to me:

Following are some answers to your questions:

As you are undoubtedly aware, the junior mining sector has been in considerable pain for the past year. Finding equity financing in order to advance projects has been very close to impossible, other than under extremely onerous terms. For that reason we have curtailed activities as much as possible until conditions improve. We have therefore not initiated the FS for the project and have put the permitting activities, which require the design criteria from the FS, on hold. The prime focus has been to survive the temporary downturn in the industry while advancing things on a modest scale.

However, we did have $x.x million of flow through funds that needed to be expended last year and we did so successfully. You likely have seen the news releases with some very good results. We have to spend another $x million in flow through funds this year and are currently making plans for that work. We have a very large tax refund that will arrive in February and will support our activities for a number of months.

It spite of the doom and gloom, there is some indication that equity markets are reviving to at least some extent and we are currently exploring some alternatives that would enable us to increase our level of activity.

We have very good relations with the First Nations in the area and have agreements in place. I had a conversation with the Chief and two other officials from one band this morning in order to keep the dialogue going forward.

It is impossible to say at this point how we will arrive at production from where we are. I favour a joint venture arrangement with an existing producer but if an offer to buy the company came along we would have to evaluate its merits. In the meantime we continue to advance the project as though we are heading for production.

Adding value in the short term could come from several avenues, depending on the availability of funds. We filed a report last year demonstrating a conceptual potential increase in grade. We will continue to explore that possibility. We will also evaluate the potential for a smaller, lower capital cost starter project using the higher grade Phase 1 pit on the project.

Hopefully, your questions have been answered and we will gain another shareholder. If you look at what an investment in xxx costs you on a per ounce of gold in the ground basis, there is a lot of upside potential.

Sincerely

xxxxxx xxxxxxx

New Message
Please login to post a reply