Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

WN, you're right on the money. in the absence of news or developments, people on the board are socializing, crazy theories come and go and it's all rampant speculation.

last week the topic was CUU would release info before TCKs Feb meeting. that's a non starter, it isn't material info until Teck releases it, or sends written notification to Cuu.

Mid Jan. there was a JV meeting. Elmer knows what was decided there. the drilling plan for this year, the budget, the progress on the EA for the mine and especially for the road, which IMO is the most important. any news re. the power line, which would be greatly facilitated with a road. He can't release any of that info. until Teck does. prior to Teck releasing anything, it's just an intention.

Teck has been setting their budget for all their operations and JVs and on Feb 13th I hope we will finally get some good news followed by a news release from Cuu. I'll be listening to Tcks meeting with my fingers crossed for something substantial re. Schaft Creek.

After Feb 13th, it's Feb. 29th for the deadline for info re. the JVs exploration budget for this year. if it's the minimum $500,000, IMO it will be bad news. if a lot more or, some other activity to advance this project, we may be on our way. let's hope........chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply