Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I dont think its a given that we will hear something from Teck in a few days.

I also dont thing its something that can be taken positively or negatively.

Maybe all we hear is that they are preparing,reviewing their exploration budgets at the moment and they have not reached the point of decision yet on the extent and cost of the drilling they will do.Its still winter and everything is frozen afterall.

But since spring is coming we will hear their plans soon,meaning within a few weeks.

Looking at the feasibility study,the east side of paramount was never drilled,compared to the west which was drilled a lot historically by various companies and I guess Teck wants to know whats hiding under the surface in that whole area there and to learn they have to drill.

On a side note in the same document one can read that ES and GK zones had grab samples taken and they averaged around 0.9 percent coppper in one zone and 1,3 percent copper in the other.

New Message
Please login to post a reply