Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Interesting development! Copper Fox taking legal action...

Some of those linked messages are starting to be removed. Some say "removed at the request of the original poster," and some just say "no such message."

The first message is likely the OPs scared into requesting removal of their own message, which, at this point, will not protect them from any amount of litigation if it goes that far. Their posts are already in the public record.

The second message may indicate that the admins of the board are complying with the requests by removing messages with or without approval from the OP. If that's the case, it's not a stretch to assume that they may also provide at least the IP Addresses of the poster, if not the rest of the personal information they have on their files. Whether the information is false or not is another question.

The people that were just venting due to anger or frustration may be in some trouble if this goes further, but any of them that were smart paid bashers who stirred the pot for benefit were probably using proxy services to obfuscate their IP Addresses.

I noticed that at least one prominent poster here is also named in that request. Personally, I don't think I've seen Canada Grant go over the top in any of his posts. Yes, he's been angry at times. Yes, he may still be angry, but, honestly, I don't think he committed any crimes by voicing his frustrations. I certainly don't recall him posting anything that was either illegal to post or defamatory in nature. He never, to my recollection, presented anything as fact instead of as his opinion.

I know I saw a bunch of other names that we've seen here before, but not many of them are still active?

I hope they get the bad guys, but I also hope that the innocent people caught up in their net come out of this okay.

Best of luck to the good ones. Here's a brick to the bad ones.

Hayz

New Message
Please login to post a reply