Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Seeking Alpha: Copper Fox Announces Update On Schaft Creek

Good morning everybody

Haven't posted since the May AGM.

While the continued slide in our share price is disconcerting and articles like "Seeking Alpha" seem to add to every long shareholders' angst, I would like to share my perspective on the "following the money focus" that originally got me involved and keeps me involved with CUU.

1) If one scrolls to the stock quotes portion of this site/then goes to the insider section, one would find that Ernesto has invested $41million approx into CUU/McDonald-$11million approx/and the rest a couple of million more approx = totalling in $54million approx for their slightly more than half ownership of CUU.

2) Our current market cap is approx $57million. (How happy are their spouses?) Yet, they still decided to exercise their options recently in the past 3-6 months and choose to tie up additional liquid funds (half a million$ or so) into our very illiquid CUU. Does that make any sense? If there is no way "out" other than a somewhat nebulous future liquidity event, why throw or tie up more "good money" after "bad money"? Especially when several of the insiders are not "spring chickens" (near or over 60) and probably would like to be able to enjoy now vs wait some more.

3)While it is always good to be open to other points of view as a reality check, there are many posters/bloggers who really have "no skin in the game". Whereas our insiders, especially Ernesto, who have a lot riding on CUU, continue to let their recent actions do the "silent talking" for them.

It's still a grind to continue holding CUU while our sp drifts lower but I will continue to focus on the insiders' actions as being my barometer.

Still following the money! Good luck to the true longs!

hka

New Message
Please login to post a reply