Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

ATTENTION MEMBERS: 

Tonight, we're giving our website a serious makeover.  

So if you can't access the site for a bit, don't worry, we're just sprucing things up for an even smoother experience.  

In the event that you experience issues accessing the new site, please clear your browser's cookies and cache. 

See You On The Other Side!

There is a mention of both Schaft Creek and Carmax in their newsletter.

http://tahltan.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Exploration-NL-Final-Published-lower.pdf

On another note: One of the HL's was irritated that I was writing here if I sold the bulk of my shares, so I stopped. (I do check in occasionally though.) I've always tried to find the truth of what is going on, and lately I suppose, that has been more negative than positive. The HL's don't want to see negative posts.

Given all that, in light of the discussion surrounding dilution I did have a talk with Elmer in which I asked him about potential dilution. He said something about how exploration companies cannot avoid dilution because they have no revenues. That was one of the things that triggered me to sell because I thought it might also cause a consolidation. Although if they were considering consolidation they should have put it on the agenda for the upcoming AGM, and they didn't.

In the past I did discuss the spin-offs with Elmer but he seemed to be indicating that he couldn't do that unless our stock price was considerably higher. You can't spin off VD from a 12 cent stock because the spinoff value would be how much? I think it is too little.

I'm back off to my quiet corner now. Good luck all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply