Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I share your sentiments.  I think many of the predictions of there being a big copper glut and remaining in oversupply for the next couple of years were just plain wrong.  Some people credit Trump and his commitment to infrastructure as a catalyst for copper's recovery, but I think that's a somewhat ridiculous explanation.  The real impetus is China.  They have been stockpiling copper.  Reserves are going down.  New copper supplies have not lived up to predictions.  China's economy continues to grow, and one must remember, that even at 3 or 4 percent, year over year, that's still a huge increase in copper demand and utilization.

Even the fact that we have copper in the name of our stock may help us somewhat.  I'm not saying that's a smart strategy, but I do think that there are people who think that way.  We have a BFS and proven resource and are a lot further along than many other junior companies.  I am very displeased with management (if you can call it that) over the years, but am starting to feel more optimistic about the macro picture.  Majors like teck are starting to loosen their purse strings and look at investing in junior companies again, so I think we still have a pretty good shot of getting this company bought if management doesn't piss away what little money there is left and dilute the stock into oblivion.  For all of the people who have invested their hard earned money in this company, I sincerely hope this pays off for us in the not too distant future.  I am one of those too.

Welcome back and thanks for your thoughtful contributions over the years.

New Message
Please login to post a reply