Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't know anything about mining and I apparently know less than nothing about picking junior stocks. But I do know about civil litigation in the Supreme Court of British Columbia. You can't read anything into the delayed decision regarding the Carmax issue. Judges almost never give judgment immediately upon completion of the evidence and argument. They almost always "reserve" judgment. The timing of the release of judgment has much less to do with the complexity of the case/difficulty of the decision and much more to do with competing demands on the judge's time. They will almost always prioritize judgments having to do with criminal matters, child custody or other very time sensitive issues. And they are very, very busy people. They have very few days set aside to prepare and draft their reserve judgments. And they take holidays. I once waited almost a year to get reasons for judgment on a simple whiplash case which had no precedent value, no interest to anyone other than the parties to the case. 

I personally think the delay in this case probably has less to do with a potential problem than it has to do with a very busy judge and the non-consequential nature of the case (non-consequential to anyone other than the parties).

neo

New Message
Please login to post a reply