Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
Message: Copper Fox Updates Permitting Process on Van Dyke Copper Deposit

all vaild points...and i value comments.....but,

EE has stuck it out and so will I,no one forced you to hit buy or promised you anything it's up to you if you want to stick it out or call it a day,we are all adults here and this is just an anonymous board with people just posting IMHO messages.

this doesn't have to do with me buying shares on the open market, which im glad i have, otherwise i wouldn't be here, yet, you can't discount the fact as to why we needed the PP. Yes, we were over subscribed, but really why did we need it - yes markets changed - yadda yadda yadda.  It wasn't for EE to get more shares - it was to keep the business going. Looks like we have funds going thrugh till March or April?? Then what?? PP

Cause at the end of the day, we need EE to keep pumping money into CUU for us all to benefit. Thats why I continue to buy.

New Message
Please login to post a reply