Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

In the past with the recessionary/expansionary cycles a mining co. would build a mine expecting at least two cycles to pay for and profit from the investment. if they were lucky enough to get more it was a big bonus. e.g. Tecks Highland Valley. it's not making big profits now, but the mine paid for itself long ago.

For a long time I've been predicting a copper shortage starting in 2018, ( past posts ) and when I read the chart in this article, courtesy of the international copper assn, it seems evident the next copper cycle will be the longest lasting in my lifetime. it really looks like it will be a " super cycle" and large deposits are getting harder to find, and as another poster just said, the value of ours is going up.

Our long wait has, IMO, an excellent chance of coming to a conclusion in the near future. I once had 650,000 shares here, sold half, it just may be time to start buying some back. best to all......chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply