Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Just thinking about our situation.   What would it look like or would it be feasible for Teck to do a deal with the CUU retail investors (non-insiders)?   If the insiders own 57% of CUU, perhaps they would be willing to buy out our share and have an even bigger slice of the Schaft Creek pie, plus some of the other properties CUU owns.   

I personally would be willing to entertain an offer from Teck directly for my shares if the insders would like to hold longer.  Who knows if Teck makes an offer for our minority shares maybe Ernesto would counter offer.  Some may know better than I if this is possible under the OSC rules.  If it is, I would be willing to volunteer my time to draft a letter on our behalf to Teck and see if they would like to buy us out in one fell swoop.

Thoughts?   Discussion?  

New Message
Please login to post a reply