Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Personally I'm hit by a continuing CUU fatigue that just doesn't want to let go of me.

I'm just SO TIRED hearing of optimization studies, desktop studies, environmental studies - actually ANY studies.

SO TIRED of RNS' with no real news or substance.

SO TIRED of a (IMO) useless CEO and all his constant drivel.

And the worst part of it all - I'm stuck. Cannot sell as my shares are virtually worthless and NO, I don't want to average down.

Though I'm not a native English speaker I know my fair share of "not so nice" words that would describe what I think of ES. Even more in my own language not that it really matters or helps the current situation we're in.

I sincerely admire you guys for your continued enthusiasm and posting considering we're dead in the water. Hats off for you.

OK, enough said. Now I got it off my chest. Back into hiding and back into hoping for a miracle - one of the big ones.

Feb 07, 2018 11:16AM
Jul 14, 2023 08:32AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply