Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Poker game indeed.

A company like Teck is not going to tip their hand during such a conference call. Especially after keeping mum about it all this time. We've all heard and now seen this is their way of operating. Heck, if I was them that's exactly what I'd do too.

I know we've had more than enough of "the next JV meeting should be significant" hopes here over the years, but I finally feel like this is the time somehow. The copper space is heating up and QB2 has finally been settled for Teck....with a partner no less. And one in Sumitomo that has been bandied about here as a potential suitor for Schaft. QB2 has been Teck's obvious focus for some time and now its settled. Galore has been sold....to another partner. Demands for copper in green technology is obvious and supply is short.

Now is the time to get the most for Schaft that we can hope for. Its been studied quite thoroughly by Teck, they know what they have. And they know they will have to pay. And the poker game should continue up until the end. I've always felt we wouldn't hear of anything until waking up one day and the deal is done, just like Galore.

Hoping that day we get blindsided is just around the corner now......with all these pieces in place.

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply