Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I believe your right. I think the best time to strike a deal would be when China and the United States announce a trade agreement! Send Copper over $3/pound or higher. Let us wait a little longer and get our TFSA fill up on low share price, and enjoy the holidays.

It is apparent to me that one possible outcome is Teck and Copper Fox will decide to team up in the sense of working together to sell their 25% interest EACH to a major. This decided major will be the new development partner with Teck and will earn their 50% interest in SC through the purchase price (EX. 1 billion or 1.2 billion for 50%) and Teck/Copper split the amount EQUALLY.

QB2 got 1.2 billion for 30% interest. For the same price or even a bit lower a major can get access to a better project AND an EXTRA 20% interest. I call that a bargain, maybe even a steal of a price.

This is how Teck has operated in the past and continues to do so with ALL its projects in development or production!

New Message
Please login to post a reply