Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'm definitely crossing my fingers for a healthy and sustained price increase. From my understanding once the desktop studies are complete and reviewed, Teck has 2 options. First they can deal with the information as is. Second, they can delay a little longer by requiring a new report if the numbers have changed. I am under the impression that the "report" could be completed in a 4 to 6 weeks...and the need for a report would be a positive signal. Thoughts??? Are there any other milestones that could cause more delays in either a buyout or production decision? Or are we now about a month away from the endgame decision?

Regardless...I continue to read every post and appreciate most of the ongoing discussuion...I just hope we can stop discussing "soon" LOL.

All the best,

New Message
Please login to post a reply