Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I'll try some answers as I've speculated about these same things years ago here.

1. Will the 2018 SCJV work plan culimate in the finalization of all data and optimizations at this stage. God I hope so. It appears this is the end but they've delayed this far.

2. If so, will Teck and CUU be permitted to release the data on the new value of SC and its potential as a mine. Who does Teck and CUU need permission from to release the data? A potential suitor? I personally think we won't see it until after the fact, meaning after a deal is done.

3. If so, will CUU be put up for sale or bought out prior to the data being released. Who knows if the deal will be for Schaft only or for more. No idea.

4. What is CUU's work plan for the other properties and interests it has and can we please just sell them. This is the time to sell, based on the sector so hopefully Elmer will try to do this but given the lack of success thus far I remain hopeful but not confident as there aren't successes for us to build upon...yet.

My $0.02

K

New Message
Please login to post a reply