Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I hear you, Bostrin.  I think we've all had to reset our expectations over the years, those of us who have stayed this long.  I have to say now that we are publicly mentioned in TCK's satellite project presentation, it's been the first really tangible thing that we have that gives potential for us to be bought out/become a mine in a long time.  Some thoughts that cross my mind are:  what will this public mention by TCK mean for CUU and CUU's share price over the near term, if any at all?  Can or will this be enough for other majors to give us attention and possibly buy us out and partner with TCK?  What about fund managers buying up some of stock and pushing the price up? Considering the knowns of the Schaft Resource and that there is so much more potential to be discovered on this property, plus all the completed permit work, adjacencies/synergies with Galore, etc., what does this mean for buyout for potential? What buyout would be reasonable, given CUU's many years of work? What would Ernesto accept? How long will this take?  Is there potential to wrap up all the  CUU properties into one big sale?   Sorry, I am truly not trying to pump, as recent history of posting has been meager and pessimistic.  I hope I am not hanging my hat too much on this TCK satellite project mention, but it does legitimize Schaft for me as a viable mine.  Thoughts?  Discussion?   Best of luck to all.  

New Message
Please login to post a reply