Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"So spending time to convince jaded people to buy and have SP move a few cents is a waste of time. Management should focus on TECK and other majors rather than on increasing the number of shareholders by a few jaded people."

If this is completely true, what is Elmer doing making a promo (paid for) video and spending time talking about our share price? Didn't anyone notice the disclaimer at the end? Something about being for educational and leisure purposes only. Leisure??? I had a laugh thinking about that and the old CUU moto they posted years ago. Something about Buy, Develop, Sell, Repeat?

My CUU moto is "believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you actually see".

Instead of another video I would like to see results. Real results. That's how you increase the share price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply