Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free
  • I sent an email to Elmer yesterday evening. There was a respose early this morning.

Hello Elmer,

According to someone posting on a stock forum, you had mentioned Copper Fox shares are worth 92 cents. Did you mean they should be that price now? (the $0.92/share is in reference to the Net Asset Value (“NAV”) based on the value placed on Copper Fox’s interest in the Schaft Creek project (2013 feasibility study) and Van Dyke (2015 Preliminary Economic Assessment). The market does no always reflect the NAV of a company.) Or are you expecting them to go that high once a bull market starts (or some other significant event)? (Based on what occurred in 2009 -2011 at a higher copper price, companies in the copper space should get more attention.  The market today does not appear to be focussed on copper/base metals but higher copper prices could change the market focus to copper)

As well, is there any plans to promote Copper Fox to let investors to know the potential of this company. (We continue to work with INN and are currently assessing the possibility of working with one other group.  If an IR group is retained that would be announced.  A higher copper price would be helpful)

Thanks for your time.

xxxxxxxxxxx  (shareholder)

(I usually share any info I get about CF on the Agoracom stock forum.)

Mar 15, 2019 03:02PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply