Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"Its interesting to see Teck playing up the other Satellite projects, meanwhile Schaft is much farther along the developmental pipeline."

Hi kinte. Just wondering what you think about Teck's "develomental pipeline"? For some weird reason they don't seem to want to admit that Schaft Creek exists but they bought back in and are still at it. They don't mind talking about their share in Galore but mine logistics like entry and exit of product, as in miles of tunnel seem to be almost crazy let alone profitable compared to SC. I'm wondering if they are going to sell their share in Galore along with SC and concentrate on making big cash in what they have going instead of investing, or plowing it back in. To me, they look like they are promoting shareholder value and stock price now instead of assets. I have never seen this with Teck before.

New Message
Please login to post a reply