Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

This is what is sickening... 200k+ a year salary is HUGE for a guy who has literally done nothing since the infamous Christmas present... I would give my left nut (much to old to be of use anymore) to have a few hours in EE's head.  Like what exactly is going through his head... Sure millions is drops in a bucket for him, but the man must have some principles...like he has to wonder WTF ES is even doing now to deserve this money.  If he is the main shareholder, couldn’t he vote himself to remove ES if he wanted to?  

Maybe someone could chime in here, but isn’t there some sort of clause or standard that a publicly traded company's CEO must act in the best interest of shareholders?  Is that even the case anymore?

As to point #5 Grant... I’m fairly certain he forgot to add the disclaimer "We hope to one day apply this motto for ourselves"  But in reality, the only continuous venture ES has been able to do is keep a fat wallet year after year despite a hard Alberta economic down turn...  Do jack s**t, pay myself handsomely, rinse, repeat

New Message
Please login to post a reply