Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I think the share price dropping is mostly due to there not being any decisions to move forward with the mine. You could say the share price was disastrous after sure, but the FS was successful and econimical. 

Honestly don't believe your story and I would leave you in silence with such a silly question as well. You're asking a company why they would post the results of the study they had done? It wasn't their study, just like the FS the PFS was done by another company contracted by CUU. Those are and were the results, so they should be posted until the results were changed by something or superceded by a new study. This is exactly what happened.

You don't seem to get it, I have frustrations as well, but you continually are frusted about the same points and are incorrect on those points. Just shift your focus off them, your other points about Elmers pay etc are pretty valid and I am sure most people here share some of those frustrations.

New Message
Please login to post a reply