Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

You are correct MK. Heck, even Teck hit 60 bucks back then. That's where I got my money to invest in CUU shares since I started at a $3.97 average and sold out at 40. I then invested in Mercator Minerals at .69 cents and sold out at about 3 bucks only to invest in CUU.

Easy come, easy go I guess but that's not the problem. The real problem is the constant BS and lack of doing something or anything of value to improve this.

Paid for interviews? Why? Get to work instead. Waste your time on that for a change.

If you watched the last "interview" it states right at the end something about being for entertainment purposes only. That is no joke and it wasn't entertaining in the least.

Instead of telling people what you are going to do, failing, then sitting back not saying a word thinking maybe nobody will notice, my sugestion would be to go out and do it first for once before opening the pie hole and sticking a foot in it.

How about something refreshing like this:

We missed our deadline yesterday so this is what we have done so far and what we plan on doing to correct it.

Just the truth for once....

New Message
Please login to post a reply