Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

What has to give us hope is EE, the one paying these salaries basically, so if he is still willing to participate....what does he know? I think positive thinking. 

The way I see it, youngmoney, is that EE is stuck and has no choice but to keep financing.  If he stops participating what happens to his $30m investment?  He is committed and stuck like the rest of us.  The thing that puzzles me is why he is tolerating ES.  ES has been a disaster for this company period.  All the mistakes, revisions of our JV deal with Teck, forgetting to file necessary paperwork and nearly losing the rights to one of our properties etc and on and on has happened on ES's watch. 

Any other CEO would have been fired for such gross incompetence.  Why he tolerates paying ES for such gross negligence is beyond me and it kind of reminds me of Chevy Chase in the movie "Vegas Vacation" where the black jack dealer saids to him "why don't we just go in the back alley, I kick you in the balls and you give me the money you were going to lose anyways?"   Do you feel like getting kicked in the balls and losing half your money? -  then let's keep paying ES for doing such a wonderful job.

New Message
Please login to post a reply