Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Thanks to so many of you for your good wishes, they worked, but I'm not quite ready to "kick ass" yet YourNadir, just give me a little time. this may sound corny but I've long thought of you folks as my Copper Fox family and I really appreciate the support.

I appreciate MoneyK's efforts to establish a logical value for our company and I'm hoping/thinking other investors will come to the same conclusion. day after day the number of lots on the buy side vastly outnumber the lots for sale. this should lead to higher prices and when it does, I for one, will go with the momentum and add to my already considerable holdings. my only fear is a global recession could slow the process down and add to the wait. (inject my wifes rolling eyes here), lets hope not.

Once again thanks to all and may we prosper.....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply