Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It reads a lot like an assignment for a grade-school kid done under duress. A lot of words, but no substance, or any objective timelines.  I don't know what an "in depth analysis of options" means.  One would assume this could be used to update a BFS.  Or ongoing work could be used to redefine a resource estimate.  What is the endpoint?  What are they actually trying to achieve by spending another $2.1 milliion?  The only objective part of this report is the money that the company continues to piss away, and the work being implemented this month to update the Vandyke project.

Personally, I don't care about any other projects other than Schaft Creek, as I don't believe anything else can save this company, or stock price.  Like many others, unfortunately, I feel basically stuck with the large number of shares that I own, because at this point, they're basically worthless, and not worth selling.  I'm still hopeful that at some point, presumably with much better metal prices, we'll see a buyout.  But I've been in this stock for nearly a decade.  It's been described as an "advanced stage project" for years now, and management has made it exceedingly difficult to earn much respect or faith in their ability to manage the company well.

New Message
Please login to post a reply