Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

A lot of factual things happened here in the past that kept a lot of us in the game. reserving storage space to facilitate shipping our concentrate from the port of Stewart, begining the application process and getting on the list for power. I was seriously excited when B.C. Power began working on the Northwest power line as I'd previously watched Mr. Keevil on BNN say " Schaft Creek was a very rich deposit but required a reliable power source to make it feasable ". the heading on this Agorracom page stated, for years, one billion lbs. cu, one million oz. au. and a minus .32 to produce copper , all taken from the previous resource estimate.

I remember writing I thought a serious copper shortage would develop in 2018 and so to take advantage of the situation we needed approvals to start the road, 15 months of work, in 2014 to facilitate building the mine, approx. 3 years, to be ready to go when the need for the metal was there.

All of the foregoing was factual but still nothing happened to really advance this project. so I can't get excited about someone having a feeling it's going to happen now. When Teck decides it's time it'll happen. It's a good deposit and I'm sure it will be developed, I've even told the wife if something happens to me don't sell, wait for the payday, and that's the best advice I could give anybody.

P.S. my last post was the product of too many Lucky Lagers. sometimes I feel it's my patriotic duty to support Vancouver Islands own special brand of beer. makes me feel puffed up and proud, the wife doesn't always feel the same way though. ah well all this writing has made me thirsty...chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply