Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

In July Lundin acquired from Yamana the Chapada copper deposit and mine and the nearby Suruca gold deposit yet to be advanced to a mine. Both are in Brasil. Lundin paid just over 1 billion USD. The copper (proven adn probable) is 3.5 billion lbs and the gold is 1.1 million ounces. 

Copper Fox share of SC deposit has 1.4 billion CU lbs, 1.5 million gold ounces and 13 million silver ounces. 

Another thing that caught my eye was the prices Lundin uses for the gold and copper to estimate the mineral resources: $4.00/lb USD for copper and $1,600/oz USD for gold.

Also, their C1 cost for copper is  1.10 USD/lb, ours is 1.02 USD/lb and it is outdated.

Imo, copper fox is way undervalued and I see great upside from where we are now (8 cents). I keep adding shares on a regular basis and I am a firm believer all those shares will return a nice profit in the near future.

New Message
Please login to post a reply