Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Back in the days of the Salazar agreement Elmer use to go on road shows touting Copper Fox. I was at one of those meetings and people got quite excited. Which had a lot to do with the higher share price at the time. Vette helped, but the promotion of the company had more to do with it (imho).

Teck has us in their pipeline but we are behind a few other major projects. It could be years before they get serious about us. 

Elmer needs to get out there and work our share price up again. We have copper, gold, silver and moly. Shouldn't be that hard to give us a higher profile. I realize it all depends on Teck but I am sure there are a lot of investors that like to get in on the bottom floor. As it is now were on the lowest basement level and even the bottom floor would be a lot higher than this.

New Message
Please login to post a reply