Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I asked Lynn Ball (CF office) when Teck will finish the ongoing studies and whether a news release will be released.  I also asked if these studies are the last step for selling SC.  see below Lynn's response.

"Teck’s studies have not been completed, we understand that the 2019 program (field work to inform a more in-depth analysis of options identified in late 2018 and early 2019 to lower capital and operating costs associated with the 133ktpa development scenario: key infrastructure and access options, mine development and sequencing alternatives, and tailings management facility options) is expected to be completed by the end of the year.  Once the program has been completed Copper Fox will disseminate a news release with regard to the results of the program, at this time is not certain that these studies will be the final step for selling SC."

Oct 10, 2019 11:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply