Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Mk,

At this point, I don't want to continue waiting for another report so the public can see the real numbers, unless it takes a few weeks.

Clearly the real numbers for the SC property are vastly better. It would be nice to see them but I would elect to not further the process of more reports.....its been reports after reports since 2014.

Copper Fox directors and Elmer have only one audience to please....major producers- with the billions in the bank to develop one of the largest mines in the world-SC deposit.

Without seeing the numbers, we know they have improved greatly just through the news releases and presentations-

"Leveraging dollars invested into significant increases in real NAV" (CUU fact sheet)

"Confirm the technical-engineering and economics of the 2018 identified engineering improvement options and the associated 133ktpd mine plan design" (CUU presentation)

to utilize options that significantly reduce capital and operating costs along with updating permitting options related to the 133 ktpd scenario ( CUU release- October 31)

New Message
Please login to post a reply