Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

"Wake up and the sites totally taken down and all thats left in the office is some emtpy Tim Hortons coffee cups..."

It would be better than another 10 years of Elmers (or his new messenger boy's) verbal diarrhea. Nothing can top that. "We expect". "We are pleased."

We are so screwed and yes, we really are at 8 cents.

There are posters here who are saying this is great because they "averaged down" but in reality, if you averaged down once a year since 2011, you would have gone broke 9 times instead of just once. I did spend some time looking up Elmers "5 mines" claim. I was not impressed and only wish that I didn't listen to his stupid story at the Vancouver Show in 2011. "Yes, the feasibility study is still expected in THIS quarter."

That was the 3rd weekend of Feb and it seems to me he either lied, or even scarier, that only weeks before the deadline he set had no clue he was almost a year behind.

My own fault for that one....

New Message
Please login to post a reply