Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Morning Grant, I can understand and don't disagree with all what you say. Positivity can make one thoughts foggie, but so can bitterness. As far as the arm chair numbers, I kinda like them. It gives me a perspective of what could be. But, as we speak, we are at Teck's mercy. Elmer know what's going on, he's in the board. Eric knows what going on, he on the board. EE definitely knows what going on. The desk top studies and all studies would nice, but are we actually going to see any of those numbers or research that has been done and does Teck want them shown. If so, we should have seen them by now. I'd love to see a plan as well, however if cuu's plan is to sell and I'm kept in the dark and this maximizes my return. Glass half full or half empty. I have to sit and wait just like you. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply