Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I wonder what excuse they will come up with for not paying to get a 43-101 done.

"Too expensive -- it could cost a couple million" is what they will say, is my guess.

Yet for seven years our market cap is over a billion dollars short of where it otherwise be with one single report confirming Schaft Creek's billions in NPV.  ONLY with a confirmation of economics can CUU's share price reflect its true value.  Imagine the dilution we would have dodged.  

Why zero effort to expose the current value?  I guess it is much harder to dilute your fellow stakeholders when you have to pay a fair price for shares instead of doing so at 2 cents on the dollar due to a completely demoralized market for CUU, so I don't expect any effort to be made to do what is right for us suckers.

JMHO

New Message
Please login to post a reply