Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I don't post that often but my god the ones that do with regularity around here are exasperating. If you truly believe what you constantly continue to spew please answer the following questions and if you can't please give it a rest.

1) this company has a share float controlled (roughly 65%) by 1 person, basically making this public company a private one for all intents and purposes. Stop showing numbers that show what you believe the company is worth/what should sell for. You're wasting your time. Your opinion doesn't matter, what matters is that the person who controls the float gets what he thinks is fair.

2) The JV deal signed by CF may be the worst I've seen. No accountability in regards to time for sale/build/committment on Tecks part and gave them all the control at their leisure. They have been lauded as a great partner to juniors in the past, I would argue that past junior JV agreements were structured much better for the juniors involved (probably because they did due diligence and had a decent legal team/opinion before signing) I'm sure Teck must have had a large party amongst them selves after seeing the conditions agreed to on this one.

New Message
Please login to post a reply