Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

https://youtu.be/pY_8ZSNSj64

After having another listen to Elmer’s recent interview from early March I found it very telling by his remarks that something material can still happen this year. As an investor I try to read the tea leaves, analyze management behaviour and body language. We need to see how he words his answers for clues. I am very encouraged our board of directors want a conclusion.

IF you listen at the 13 minute mark and onward, I feel Elmer gives us a hint of things to come. First off, the interviewer CLEARLY forgets to ask Elmer about our main asset, Schaft Creek. The man does not ask for an update or progress on this project. What’s interesting is Elmer himself has to bring up the project in his closing comments to deliver a message on its developments. It’s in the last minute of the 14 minute interview Elmer gives an explanation of exit strategy. 

In context of project strategy, Elmer states:

”We don’t want to become a miner”

”We want a fair value for it”

and my favourite comment......”Maybe next year I’ll have that answer for you”

This last remark got me very excited. Elmer said it himself...(maybe I’ll have that answer) and it shows his confidence that a deal may be near. To me, it is a very telling statement from our CEO. I never seen him so confident in a public interview.

New Message
Please login to post a reply