Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

My credibility is great. Long time Copper Fox shareholder. I provide my opinions here. I am a large shareholder that wants to see this investment succeed. You do not need to read my posts Golf.

We on the same team here.

...once this delay passes, Teck has no choice but to work with us in selling the project to any major interested. 

"no choice? lol That's an obvious lie.  Do you not ever care about your credibility?"

Why is that a lie? I am giving an opinion of thought.

Copper Fox wants out of this project (publicly known). We can sell to them or another major once they reject our ROFO. We will not accept their lowball offers, in which case yes, they will have to pay us our asking price OR work with us to find a buyer. I guess Teck could choose not to work with us...your right but that is not in their best interest IMO. Copper Fox could then decide the buyer without Teck approval/consent and getting no input in their preferred partner while the current JV agreement still legal and in effect. The JV agreement is transferrable with new partner in a sale. If Teck works with us, it is more favourable for them as they have power to determine their partner and create a new JV agreement for SC. We saw this with Galore when Newmont came in and they agreed to new JV agreement.

New Message
Please login to post a reply