Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

When making valuations here many things need to be addressed. in 2011 the Canadian dollar was at a premium, 101.5 to the us = us 98.5. today cad 73.5 = 1.36 us today. in 2011 cuu had made application for the power, to build the road, reserved space at the port and could freely report the results of drilling etc. McDonald was buying shares repeadly and Stiffel Nicholas was accumulating in a meaningful way. CUU was free to report on and promote the stock.

Today Teck controls everything and has cancelled all applications. I can't imagine a CEO of a major mining co. buying our share knowing that teck doesn't want that to happen, and can put this project on the shelf for a very long time. Teck will eventually buy our share and sell whatever they want to a paying partner. This puts our right of first offer in a bad light. who wants to end up in the same position as we've been in since making the agreement, and end up with a hostile and uncooperative senior partner.

Lindsay is fighting for his job at the moment and I think of the optics of paying a fair price for our share when the current price is so low. we need to be allowed to promote the co. and improve the share price if we are ever going to get fair value. Gold, silver and copper are hot right now and I think the future is bright for all of them, but how can the co. get out the word and generate some interest that will lead to a more reasonable valuation.

All of the foregoing is IMO and not meant to be negative. I just see some hurdles and don't know how to jump them.....chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply