Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

Yeah I admit CG I was a sucker for not listening.  Even my wife and other friends told me to be careful with Elmer and this stock.  I didn't listen and paid the price. I didn't even listen to my own gut so yeah it was a painful lesson. But at least a person who learns and benefits from his own mistakes grows and becomes wiser still.  A fool will never learn and continues to make the same mistakes over and over again.  Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.  How many times has Elmer told you half truths and you still continue to listen?  My prediction is when Sept rolls around and you still don't get any substantial news YM, MK and other pumpers here will invent a new spin and buyout date!  And Elmer will come back here with more dilution and a new carrot to dangle in front of all the suckers and fools still listening.

New Message
Please login to post a reply