Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

I read somewhere, probably here, that a third party was used, and both sides were unhappy with the work that was done. could it be that Davidson and co., who advertise themselves as expert mining co. valuators, worked on the Schaft creek property to earn the big fee, and arrived at a value that was too high for Teck and too low for Cuu.

As in all negotiations, there has to be a starting point or valuation, and what better way than to call in an outside company that specalizes in just that. I can't think of a better reference point than a document they may have produced if it were used to help arrive at a conclusion we're all hoping for.

It's only common sense that Teck wants this as ceaply as possible and we must have some higher figure in mind considering all the potential. if there really is a deal in the works this makes sense to me. best to all......chunky

New Message
Please login to post a reply