Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM

CUU own 25% Schaft Creek: proven/probable min. reserves/940.8m tonnes = 0.27% copper, 0.19 g/t gold, 0.018% moly and 1.72 g/t silver containing: 5.6b lbs copper, 5.8m ounces gold, 363.5m lbs moly and 51.7m ounces silver; (Recoverable CuEq 0.46%)

Free

It’s better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt”  

This will be the first, and probably last time I post. Before anyone criticizes me for being some new investor telling "longs" what's what, just let me say that I have been in this since long before most of you so I would ask for a little slack. 

I participated in the initial PP after listening to Guillermo Salaza give his slide show presentation in my friends living room. I have never posted before because I didn't have any useful information to share, although reading some of the posts that doesn't seem to be a requirement. I only come to this site to try to find some news because there is very little published by CF, so thank you to those of you that find useful info and share. Some of the witty banter I could live without. 

Since 2004 I have participated in many PP's but not in the last few years. We have accumulated a considerable number of shares over the years and have decided it’s time to stand pat. As a result we do not have any warrants to exercise now, but in the past we exercised some and some expired. I always assumed that was the chance you took when buying PP shares that came with warrants. They might expire.  As far as I can recall it’s only recently that warrants get extended and never expire. That’s lucky for those of you that have them but it does seem like another form of delusion for the rest of us. It raises money for the company as intended, but there are a lot of cheap warrants that don’t raise a lot of money, and add millions more to the share total. 

We all had the opportunity to participate in the PP’s and I chose not to, so I really have nothing to complain about. Even if I had never bought any more shares after the initial PP, I could have been a millionaire many times over just by selling and buying back etc at the right time. The opportunities have been there for anyone smart or lucky enough to take advantage of them. And I did take a little profit at the $2 mark but like a lot of people I held on to most of my shares as they went from $2.70 to $.10 every day expecting a turnaround because I believed someone who predicted it would go to $5. That was a costly lesson. 

When I hear people complain about the lack of action by Elmer I think to myself, he really only has to keep one person happy. EE. No one ever promised me anything. I knew from the start that penny stocks are a risky investment, and I have the option at any time to sell my shares and move on if I don’t like the way CF is being run.  I’m just happy the company is still afloat and I haven’t yet lost everything I’ve invested. Also there wouldn’t be a company at all if not for those of us that participated in PP’s many years ago at a dollar or more per share and then lost the warrants when they expired. 

So for those who feel violated that they have been waiting 5 to10 years, (and lucky enough to buy in at 6 to 10 cents with warrants,)  keep in mind that for some of us it is nearly 17 years.

I am still optimistic. Running low on patience, but optimistic that copper will be a big part of a better future for my children. 

Now back to the shadows
New Message
Please login to post a reply